How to fit and size the CP all-in-one visor helmet
The correct fit and size affects the performance of the CP system
And is therefore of utmost importance.
- Size: Select the smallest size possible that still is comfortable.
- Position: wear helmet one finger above eyebrows with visor in top position
- Size adapting system: turn Dial in back as snug to still be comfortable
- Visor: move visor to lowest position
- Fine adjustment: if necessary regulate pressure of foam on face by slightly moving helmet fore or aft.
- Skiing in light powder conditions: press visor down well.
Small: 53 to 55 CM (21 to 22 in)
Medium: 56 to 58 CM (22 to 23 in)
Large: 58 to 60 CM (23 to 24 in)
X- Large: 60 to 62 CM ( 23 to 25 in)