Visor #8 Polarized Clear Vision Anti-fog. This all-weather lens is also suitable for all light conditions but gives this helmet a completely different look. With outstanding glare protection this visor has the best contrast of all CP lenses and is our most highly recommended visor for flat light conditions. The clear mirror surface lens has an anti-fog coating on the back and offers the skier 100% UV protection. For cleaning treat the lens gently, only dabbing is recommended to protect the anti-fog.
The correct fit and size affects the performance of the CP visor helmet system and is therefore of utmost importance. When in doubt we recommend you size down.
1. Size: Select the smallest size possible that still is comfortable.
2. Position: wear helmet one finger above eyebrows with visor in top position
3. Size adapting system: turn Dial in back as snug to still be comfortable
4. Visor: move visor to lowest position
5. Fine adjustment: if necessary regulate pressure of foam on face by slightly moving helmet fore or aft.
6. Skiing in light powder conditions: press visor down well.
Your RatingRate…PerfectGoodAverageNot that badVery Poor
There are no reviews yet.
$365.00 – $465.00
THE CP TITAN SOFT TOUCH VISOR HELMET IS ALSO AVAILABLE IN XXL (62-63cm) WITH VISOR SELECTION OF #13 & 16
Email me when this product back in stock
Are you interested in the product but it's out of stock? Fill in the form below to be notified when the product back in stock...