The CP Camurai Sulphur Spring all in one helmet, this Visor Ski Helmet may be the most advanced visor ski helmet in performance and convenience you see on the slopes this ski season! The Sulphur Spring color is new for CP and coordinates well with many ski apparel colors.
- The visor concept provides a significantly greater field of vision then traditional skiing goggles.
- The annoying topic of lost or forgotten goggles is thing of the past.
- Wearer of glasses simply wear them comfortably below the visor.
- All Camurai ski helmets are equipped with adjustable air-flow system for comfort at all times.
- With the ingenious CP size adapting system that is newly improved and allows adjustment to millimeter differences in head size.
- A simple movement allows removing and replacing the ear pads. Audio ear pads to accommodate earphones are available as a separate accessory.
Visor Options for the CP Camurai Sulphur Spring Visor Ski Helmet:
All visors are exchangeable and fit all models of the Camurai & Cuma. Choose your Sulpher Spring visor ski helmet with one of these lenses, or add an additional visor lens for other light conditions.
Visor #1 Orange Silver Mirror. This all-weather lens is perfect for all light conditions with the mirror lens offering outstanding glare protection from the sun. The mirror lens also make a stylish fashion statement. Like all CP helmet visors the orange silver mirror offers 100% UV protection. The clear mirror surface lens has an anti-fog coating on the back. For cleaning treat gently, only dabbing is recommended.
Visor #7 Double Lens Vario/photochromic Multi Color Mirror. The other lens the Sulpher Spring helmet is offered in is the variable all-weather Double Lens Vario Multio color that adapts to changing weather conditions. The Vario lens has an anti-fog coating and thus prevents the formation of condensation. The Double lens has the anti fog between the lenses for longer life of of the treatment while CP‘s photochromic visor properties effectively supports and relieves your eyes in changing light conditions. 100% UV protection is retained.
The CP Black Visor Ski Helmet are equipped with visors of outstanding optical quality. They also provide an invalueable advantage to eyeglass wearer, even with the visor closed there is enough room to allow wearing the glasses.
The controllable air system allows you to control the climate with one simple slider, allowing you great comfort in a wide range of conditions.
How to fit and size the CP all-in-one visor helmet: (When in doubt size down)
The correct fit and size affects the performance of the CP visor helmet system and is therefore of utmost importance.
1. Size: Select the smallest size possible that still is comfortable.
2. Position: wear helmet one finger above eyebrows with visor in top position
3. Size adapting system: turn Dial in back as snug to still be comfortable
4. Visor: move visor to lowest position
5. Fine adjustment: if necessary regulate pressure of foam on face by slightly moving helmet fore or aft.
6. When skiing in powder conditions: press visor down securely.
The CP Black All In One Ski Helmet size adapting system allows you to dial in the fit for comfort without pressure points.
Size Chart: (S 53-55cm) (M 56-58cm) (L 58-60cm) (XL 60-62cm)