• The original standard model with multiple improvements
• Comfortable and precise fit for best wearing comfort
• Sporty classic look
• New visor to helmet attachment
• Improved sealing on sides between visor and helmet
• Fully adjustable airflow system
• Improved dial for size fine tuning
• Comfortable exchangeable earpads, available for audio
• Many visor options, see additional information
• Now XXL size (62-63cm) available
Sample men size guide
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
BustWith arms at sides, place tape measure under your arms and run it around the fullest part of the bustline and across the shoulder blades.
WaistFind the natural crease of your waist by bending to one side. Run tape measure around your natural waistline, keeping one finger between the tape and your body for a comfortable fit.
HipsWith feet together, run tape measure around the fullest part of your hips/seat, about 7 to 8 inches below your waistline.
InseamFor full-length pants, run tape measure along the inside of your leg, from just below the crotch to about 1 inch below the ankle.
Premier Designer And Contemporary Apparel Sizing