The correct fit and size affects the performance of the CP visor helmet system and is therefore of utmost importance.
1. Size: Select the smallest size possible that still is comfortable.
2. Position: wear helmet one finger above eyebrows with visor in top position
3. Size adapting system: turn Dial in back as snug to still be comfortable
4. Visor: move visor to lowest position
5. Fine adjustment: if necessary regulate pressure of foam on face by slightly moving helmet fore or aft.
6. When skiing in powder conditions: press visor down securely.
Not that bad
There are no reviews yet.
$365.00 – $425.00
Email me when this product back in stock
Are you interested in the product but it's out of stock? Fill in the form below to be notified when the product back in stock...
Getting the right fit is important, to make sure you get the best fit, measure your head about a half inch above the eyebrow to get the correct size to match our sizing chart. Error on the larger size if you are between sizes. The Size Adapting System will allow an adjustment of a full inch or 2 cm.