The CP Camurai Pearlwhite shiny visor ski helmet is a standard model in the CP collection and other than the visor is the same as the full priced model.
The features are:
- The visor concept provides a significantly greater field of vision then traditional skiing goggles.
- The annoying topic of lost or forgotten goggles is thing of the past.
- Wearer of glasses simply wear them comfortably below the visor.
- All Camurai ski helmets are equipped with adjustable air-flow system for comfort at all times.
- With the ingenious CP size adapting system that is newly improved and allows adjustment to millimeter differences in head size.
- A simple movement allows removing and replacing the ear pads. Audio ear pads to accommodate earphones are available as a separate accessory.
Visor #8 Polarized Clear Vision Anti-fog. This all-weather lens is suitable for all light conditions, it has outstanding glare protection and has best contrast of all CP lenses and is therefore recommended for flat light conditions. 100% UV protection. The clear mirror surface lens has an anti-fog coating on the back. For cleaning treat gently, only dabbing is recommended.
Size Matters – How to fit and size the CP all-in-one visor helmet:
The correct fit and size affects the performance of the CP visor helmet system and is therefore of utmost importance.
1. Size: Select the smallest size possible that still is comfortable.
2. Position: wear helmet one finger above eyebrows with visor in top position
3. Size adapting system: turn Dial in back as snug to still be comfortable
4. Visor: move visor to lowest position
5. Fine adjustment: if necessary regulate pressure of foam on face by slightly moving helmet fore or aft.
6. Skiing in light powder conditions: press visor down well.
The CP Black All In One Ski Helmet size adapting system allows you to dial in the fit for comfort without pressure points.
Size Chart: (S 53-55cm) (M 56-58cm) (L 58-60cm) (XL 60-62cm)