The CP Black Soft Touch Visor Ski Helmet may be the most advanced visor ski helmet in performance and convenience you see on the slopes this ski season! The matte black color is timeless so this helmet will be in style for years.
- The visor concept provides a significantly greater field of vision then traditional skiing goggles.
- The annoying topic of lost or forgotten goggles is thing of the past.
- Wearer of glasses simply wear them comfortably below the visor.
- All Camurai ski helmets are equipped with adjustable air-flow system for comfort at all times.
- With the ingenious CP size adapting system that is newly improved and allows adjustment to millimeter differences in head size.
- A simple movement allows removing and replacing the ear pads. Audio ear pads to accommodate earphones are available as a separate accessory.
Visor Options for the CP Black Soft Touch Visor Ski Helmet:
All visors are exchangeable and fit all models of the Camurai & Cuma.
Visor #1 Orange Silver Mirror. With 100% UV protection from glare this popular all weather lens is ideal for all light conditions including flat light. With a clear mirror surface that has an anti-fog coating to prevent you from steaming up on the inside of the lens. For cleaning treat gently, only dabbing the lens is recommended for longer life of the anti-fog treatment.
Visor #7 Double Lens Vario/photochromic Multi Color Mirror. The DL or Double lens Vario ia a variable all-weather lens that adapts to weather conditions as they change. With an anti-fog coating that prevents your visor ski helmet from fogging when skiing hard by preventing the formation of condensation on the lens. This is CP‘s self tanning visor that effectively supports and helps your eyes adapt to changing light conditions. This ski helmet visor offers 100% UV protection.
Visor #8 Polarized Clear Vision Anti-fog. An all-weather polarized visor sky helmet visor lens that is suitable for all light conditions. The Clear Vision lens offers unparalleled glare protection and has best contrast of all CP lenses. For many of our customers this is their favorite lens for flat light conditions. This Polarized lens offers 100% UV protection to protect your your eyes from the glare off of the snow. The clear mirror surface lens has an anti-fog coating on the back to allow clear vision even as you heat up. When cleaning the visor only dabbing is recommended to prolong the life of the anti fog treatment.
Visor #10 Double Lens Polarized Vario/photochromic Anti-fog. A clear mirror lens with anti fog treatment and complete 100% UV protection even on snow on sunny days. The photochromic properties of the ski visor ease eye strain and help the eye adapt to changing light conditions. This lens is suitable for all light conditions with great contrast. The Anti fog coating is on the inside of the outer lens so it can not be damages and lasts much longer than on a single lens.
The #8 Polarized Clear Vision visor not only accentuates the black soft touch visor ski helmets style but is our most popular lens for its performance on the mountain, especially in flat light conditions with excellent performance in a variety of conditions. Like all of our visor ski helmets you have a wider field of vision than with ski goggles, this allows you to ski more aggressively and with greater safety. You are more likely to see some of the objective hazards of skiing such as trees and other skiers on the slopes with the improved field of vision.
The CP Black Soft Touch Visor Ski Helmet are equipped with visors of outstanding optical quality. They also provide an invaluable advantage to eyeglass wearer, even with the visor closed there is enough room to allow wearing the glasses.
The controllable air system allows you to control the climate with one simple slider, allowing you great comfort in a wide range of conditions.
Size Matters – How to fit and size the CP all-in-one visor ski helmet:
The correct fit and size affects the performance of the CP visor ski helmet system and is therefore of utmost importance.
1. Size: Select the smallest size possible that still is comfortable.
2. Position: wear helmet one finger above eyebrows with visor in top position
3. Size adapting system: turn Dial in back as snug to still be comfortable
4. Visor: move visor to lowest position
5. Fine adjustment: if necessary regulate pressure of foam on face by slightly moving helmet fore or aft.
6. Skiing in light powder conditions: press visor down well.
The CP Black All In One visor Ski Helmet size adapting system allows you to dial in the fit for comfort without pressure points.
Size Chart: (S 53-55cm) (M 56-58cm) (L 58-60cm) (XL 60-62cm) (XXL 62-63cm)