The CP Black Visor Ski Helmet may be the most advanced visor ski helmet in performance and convenience you see on the slopes this ski season! The matte black color is timeless so this helmet will be in style for years.
- The visor concept provides a significantly greater field of vision then traditional skiing goggles.
- The annoying topic of lost or forgotten goggles is thing of the past.
- Wearer of glasses simply wear them comfortably below the visor.
- All Camurai ski helmets are equipped with adjustable air-flow system for comfort at all times.
- With the ingenious CP size adapting system that is newly improved and allows adjustment to millimeter differences in head size.
- A simple movement allows removing and replacing the ear pads. Audio ear pads to accommodate earphones are available as a separate accessory.
Visor Options for the CP Black Visor Ski Helmet:
All visors are exchangeable and fit all models of the Camurai & Cuma.
Visor #1 Orange Silver Mirror. This all-weather lens is suitable for all light conditions as it has outstanding glare protection. 100% UV protection. The clear mirror surface lens has an anti-fog coating on the back. For cleaning treat gently, only dabbing is recommended.
Visor #7 Double Lens Vario/photochromic Multi Color Mirror. This variable all-weather lens adapts to weather conditions. The Vario lens has an anti-fog coating and thus prevents the formation of condensation. CP‘s self tanning visor effectively supports and relieves your eyes in changing light conditions. 100% UV protection is retained.
Visor #8 Polarized Clear Vision Anti-fog. This all-weather lens is suitable for all light conditions, it has outstanding glare protection and has best contrast of all CP lenses and is therefore recommended for flat light conditions. 100% UV protection. The clear mirror surface lens has an anti-fog coating on the back. For cleaning treat gently, only dabbing is recommended.
Visor #10 Double Lens Polarized Vario/photochromic Anti-fog. This all-weather lens is suitable for all light conditions as it has outstanding glare protection and contrast. The front clear mirror lens has an anti-fog coating on back and is protected. CP‘s photochromic visor effectively supports and relieves your eyes in changing light conditions. 100% UV protection is retained.
The #8 Polarized Clear Vision visor not only accentuates the black visor ski helmets style but is our most popular lens for its performance on the mountain, especially in flat light conditions with excellent performance in a variety of conditions. Like all of our visor ski helmets you have a wider field of vision than with ski goggles, this allows you to ski more aggressively and with greater safety. You are more likely to see some of the objective hazards of skiing such as trees and other skiers on the slopes with the improved field of vision.
The CP Black Visor Ski Helmet are equipped with visors of outstanding optical quality. They also provide an invalueable advantage to eyeglass wearer, even with the visor closed there is enough room to allow wearing the glasses.
The controllable air system allows you to control the climate with one simple slider, allowing you great comfort in a wide range of conditions.
Size Matters – How to fit and size the CP all-in-one visor helmet:
The correct fit and size affects the performance of the CP visor helmet system and is therefore of utmost importance.
1. Size: Select the smallest size possible that still is comfortable.
2. Position: wear helmet one finger above eyebrows with visor in top position
3. Size adapting system: turn Dial in back as snug to still be comfortable
4. Visor: move visor to lowest position
5. Fine adjustment: if necessary regulate pressure of foam on face by slightly moving helmet fore or aft.
6. Skiing in light powder conditions: press visor down well.
The CP Black All In One Ski Helmet size adapting system allows you to dial in the fit for comfort without pressure points.
Size Chart: (S 53-55cm) (M 56-58cm) (L 58-60cm) (XL 60-62cm)